We wanted to give you some very important information about the organizations Avg to Alpha is donating to with your help. We have done extensive research to ensure the donations are truly being used to help veterans and their families.
Please below to read more about the organizations our donations are going to
**The links are available for each organization if you would like to donate directly to the charity**
"Fisher House Foundation builds comfort homes where military & veteran families can stay free of charge, while a loved one is in the hospital"
- Earned 4 out of 4 stars from Charity Navigator
- Earned A+ from Charity Watch
- 335,000+ families served since inception
- $407 million savings to families in lodging and transportation
- 1,000+ daily lodging capacity
- 12,000 students have received $24,000,000 in scholarship awards
- Over 70,000 airline tickets provided by Hero Miles to service members and their families, worth nearly $105 million
"The Marine Corps Heritage Foundation preserves and promulgates the history, traditions and culture of the Marine Corps and educates all Americans in it's virtues"
- Semper Fidelis Memorial Park
- Semper Fidelis Memorial Chapel
- Donations go toward the completion of the Marine Corps Heritage Center which stands as a tribute to those who have sacrificed for our nation.
- Promotes Marine Corps history and Tradition
- Be a part of the historic journey, for you, the Marine Corps, and for generations to come
"The Disabled Veterans National Foundation (DVNF) provides critically needed support to disabled and at-risk veterans who leave the military wounded - physically or psychologically - after defending our safety and our freedom"
- Grants funds to pilot projects like PTSD service dog initiatives
- Unique new therapy methods for combat veterans
- Sends Comfort Kits to low-income and homeless veterans
- DVNF serves veterans of all eras, but has a special emphasis on helping men and women who are homeless, disabled, and those in need of mental and physical support
- Also strives to be a vital resource to other countries who are trying to find unique ways to touch the lives of veterans in their respective communities